Thursday 22 January 2009

Wallpapering your Mobile

I dont mean collageing and wallpapering your phone externally although you could, people do do that. I mean digitally wallpapering its inside. Customizing your phone is fun and easy. If you have a Bluetooth computer and phone. There are other ways to get wallpapers on your phone, data cable link between the two or by finding a site that will send your phone a wallpaper (and ringtones) for $4.95 or whatever they charge, that's per week until you tell them to stop, (thats what I found, when researching this) Well you can choose from my collection for free and download what you want. Just Click on the link to the left, takes you to the Picasa album. Right click and 'save as' to your computer file. Find your Bluetooth in preferences (you need to have enabled your devices)Click Send File, select file to send, then send to your phone. Move to the memory card. You can set the image as your wallpaper.
About the images, the first 10 are from photos I took at Shepard Fairey's art exhibition in London last year. Close ups of parts of his stencilled collages. The rest are designed by me in Photoshop using brushes, effects and ephemera. all resized for 205x268 pixels or 3x4 ins which fit my screen size. If you have different sized phone screen it may crop the image or resize it depending on its software.
Ringtones, I've got that covered too, just scroll down. Will be adding some more of these

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your arty wallpapers are so cool, good luck, with the new venture and I look forwards to updating my cell phone on a daily basis. Keep up the sterling work.